CMT Gives Back Program
CMT is giving back to North Carolina’s water and wastewater industry with its 5th Annual CMT Gives Back Program. From the mountains to the coast, CMT has upgraded municipal infrastructure since 2003. Corrosion and concrete degradation need the CMT quality approach to extend asset life.
About the program: The 5th Annual CMT Gives Back Program is a statewide program that identifies a municipality in need of water or wastewater infrastructure rehabilitation services and then we apply our time and talent to complete a significant project as a gift to the municipality. It’s our way of giving back to North Carolina’s water and wastewater industry. Our company has grown and so has our commitment to make a positive difference.
Enter your town to receive a free project with a value up to $50,000:
• Free coatings project or
• Free concrete rehab project or
• A combination of both
• Excluded from this program are elevated water tanks, manhole rehab and lead abatement projects
The recipient gets CMT’s high quality rehabilitation services:
1. A written specification for a comprehensive concrete repair and or corrosion control project, approved by the facility owner
2. Certificates of insurance
3. Pre-construction meeting to agree on scheduling and coordination
4. The best materials and application methods in the market – to specificaiton
5. A final walk through with the owner, materials manufacturer representative and CMT
6. One year warranty on materials and labor
Applications will be available online from June 1, 2017 to August 31, 2017. The selected project will be completed in 2018.