Manhole rehabilitation is an area of strength for us – our reputation for quality and integrity was built in the sewers, below ground. We’re proud of that!
Problems we solve
- Microbial induces corrosion deterioration
- Direct flow
Areas of expertise
- We're not just a painting contractor; we're certified concrete and coating inspectors and applicators.
- We stop water infiltration and exfiltration.
- We conduct vacuum testing to determine where water can come through walls.
- We solve flow issues by rebuilding benches and inverts.
- We fix chimney seals from corrosion and leaks.
- We provide structural integrity by applying cementitious linings.
- To protect against hydrogen sulfide, we apply polyurethane and epoxy lining systems.
- We check for pinholes in applied coatings by performing holiday and spark testing.
- Manhole rehab is dangerous work. We’ve got the best safety program in the state.
- All our staff is flagger-certified and confined-space trained.
- Our customized safety signs display all pertinent job information.
- Our safety equipment includes a fresh air blower, atmospheric testing equipment, and everything we need for rescue.
- We notify the local fire department before we begin work.
"We don’t just repair your manhole - we make it look new."